Shipping & Returns
Thanks for shopping at Spike Angel.
We hope you enjoy your purchase; however, we understand that sometimes there may be a need to return/exchange an item. That’s why we offer our easy 30-day* 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Please follow the simple steps below to return or exchange your item. You may return unworn, unwashed merchandise in its original condition with all tags attached. Items must be in new condition (free of odor, cosmetics, markings etc.) We know that underwear is personal. We therefore take extra care to inspect and test all returned items to insure they are in new and pristine condition before returning anything to our inventory.
Please note; that for hygiene reasons and because of the nature of hosiery products, we are not able to accept returns of items that have been worn. The only exception to this is in the event that you have received a damaged or faulty item from us.
Credits or charges due will be issued to the original credit card used for the purchase. Upon receipt, our goal is to process your request within 2 business days.
How to Return Goods
Please follow the easy instructions on the return form included with your order.
Returns must be received within 30 days of the shipment date along with the enclosed return form.
Please Note: Marked as Close-out, FINAL sale items are non-returnable/non-exchangeable.
How we determine rates
- Shipping and handling charges are determined by the merchandise weight value of your order before any deductions.
- Charges are calculated before taxes.
- All orders are subject to verification.
- If items are backordered, the total shipping and handling charges will be allocated proportionally and charged as the merchandise is shipped.
- Please note that the total shipping and handling charge will not increase.
- All backordered items ship out via Standard Delivery.
Spike Angel ships to 50+ countries worldwide. Please note, due to carrier limitations, we currently offer shipping to P.O. boxes only on orders shipped within the U.S.
Customs and Import Duties
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- Spike Angel ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.